H is for Hemp – Limited Collector’s Edition (tree-free)
€ 140 / $ 160 incl. VAT, plus shipping & handling
H is for Hemp is a globally researched encyclopedic volume on Industrial Hemp in the broader context of climate-change challenges. It is uniquely produced on exclusively developed hemp paper – a first of its kind for digital inkjet book-printing!
Featuring stunning pictures, compelling stories, expert interviews and graphics to enhance the knowledge of all innovators, entrepreneurs, scientists and enthusiasts who are currently leading the modern hemp revolution, it will reveal how hemp can help to create a system reset in today’s world.
Maren Krings interspersed her research and findings with diarised and often amusing anecdotes which reflect and illustrate her personal and fascinating journey to the final production of the book.
The Limited Collector’s Edition of 700 copies lays a mile-marker in the renewal of industrial hemp as a global agricultural crop. All books are signed and numbered by the Author and arrive in environmentally friendly uncoated paper and no plastic wrapping.
Next Book presentations:
17. October – Book presentation “H is for HEMP”for the Rotary Club Erbach-Michelstadt (DE)
24.- 26. October – Book presentation “H is for HEMP”at the Climate Conference and Green Deal Symposium, Ondokuz Mayıs University of Samsun (TR)
29.- 30. October – Book presentation “H is for HEMP”at the Cannazores, Azores, Portugal (PT)
03. November – Workshop “Bildsprache in der Nachhaltigkeitskommunikation” anhand von “H is for HEMP” am CSR-Kommunikationskongress, Osnabrück (DE)
04. November – Performance Days Munich, (DE)
5. November – Book presentation “H is for HEMP” at the Biolife Expo in Bolzano (IT)
10. November – Online presentation of “H is for HEMP” at the Hochschule Niederrhein within the framework of the sustainability DAYS with the topic “Innovation”, (DE)
10.-13. November – Paris Photo, (FR)
12.- 13. November – Presentation of “H is for HEMP” at the Alpin Messe Innsbruck within the network of Alpine Kreislaufwirtschaft, Arge Alp, (AT)
16. November – Artist Talk about H is for EMP and sustainability with Clare Hewitt for Materials Club, Birmingham STEAMhouse, (UK)
11-16-2022 This will be my last event on the 2022 Book Tour for H is…
10-10-2022 I am honored to be asked to open the 4th day of the sustainability…
11-03-2022 DE- Zum Thema Bildsprache in der Nachhaltigkeitskommunikation durfte ich gemeinsam mit Carel Mohn von…